Survey Reveals Majority Hate Being Photographed
If you’ve ever felt uncomfortable about having your photo taken, you’re not alone.
A survey has revealed that 76% of people felt that dissatisfaction with their appearance had prevented them from having their picture taken.
The survey was commissioned by the manufacturers of Silhouette Soft in order to find out what people’s concerns about ageing were. Further findings were:
- 69% felt facial sagging and wrinkles were the most ageing
- 80% would not consider invasive surgery due to cost and safety concerns
- Nearly half said signs of ageing affected their confidence
- 32% of women did not post images on social media due to being unhappy with how they looked
- 25% admitted they judged people based on the way they were ageing
- Most people wanted to look young while appearing to age naturally
In the social media generation, millions of photos are taken and uploaded every day. Facebook revealed in a white paper that its users are uploading 350 million new photos each day, while Instagram users are thought to upload over 80 million daily.
Being in somebody else’s photo is hard to avoid!
How to Like Having Your Photo Taken
Nowadays, there is no need to go under the knife. There are a series of non-invasive anti-ageing treatments which can help to turn back the clock with natural-looking results.
Non-Invasive Anti-Ageing Treatments
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre offers a series of innovative and effective treatments:
- Thread lifting – Silhouette Soft Thread Lift or PDO Threadlifting (FTC)
- Non-surgical face lift – using dermal fillers to sculpt and lift the face for subtle and natural results. Consider in particular the 8-Point FaceLift and Multi-Point Face Lift
- Plexr® Soft Surgery – a revolutionary new treatment which can rejuvenate the skin by using plasma energy – particularly effective for a non-surgical eye lift
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience.
The company is renowned for its investment in the latest skin technology.
Dr John Tanqueray is a former GP who can assess and diagnose skin conditions from a medical perspective before suggesting the most appropriate treatments.
A private consultation is suggested in the first instance in order to facilitate a full discussion about the desired results as well as detailed facial and skin assessment. Find out more about first consultation.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.