Top Northamptonshire non-surgical skin treatments provider, Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre, has revealed its top 5 treatments for 2017.
The list is based on analysis of website traffic and shows some surprising and unusual entries which reflect the clinic’s positioning at the leading edge of cosmetic treatments. For while the UK market in general tends to be dominated by traditional favourites such as BOTOX and dermal fillers, Mulberry House Clinic’s list shows more advanced and sophisticated procedures among the list.
Top 5 Treatments
- Juvéderm® VOLITE – this product was only launched in February 2017. Juvéderm® VOLITE is no ordinary dermal filler – it is an advanced injectable product which is used to improve skin quality, skin hydration and skin elasticity for younger looking and feeling skin. It adds a new dimension to flattering anti-ageing treatments.
- 8 Point Face Lift – this treatment is based on highly skilled and strategic use of dermal fillers. Rather than being used to replenish lost volume, padding out hollows and creases, the 8 point facelift uses dermal fillers at a series of strategic points which combine together for a ‘lift’ effect to the facial tissues. This is flattering and rejuvenating.
Dr John Tanqueray at Mulberry House Clinic now offers his own interpretation, the multi-point face lift, which goes further with precise injections for a fuller ‘non-surgical face lift‘.
- Dermal Fillers – the popular cosmetic injection with an array of uses. The best known is addition or replenishment of facial volume, but as the above shows, an alternative injectable or alternative approach to injections can both deliver a very sophisticated result.
- BOTOX® – the world’s most popular anti-ageing injection, which works to relax fine dynamic facial muscles, so that the skin drapes more smoothly and evenly. This works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It is especially useful for addressing the vertical lines between and above the eyebrows (forehead and frown lines) and the delicate eye area (laughter lines/crows feet)
- Plexr® Soft Surgery System – Plexr® is one of Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre’s high tech anti-ageing treatments. Plexr® uses plasma energy to rejuvenate the skin and offers a very compelling set of results for improving the eye area – rivalling upper and lower blepharoplasty (eye lift and/or eye bag surgery) without surgery. Other uses include non-surgical face lift, neck lift, lines and wrinkles, acne, scars and minor treatments such as mole removal and wart treatment.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience. Dr John Tanqueray is a former GP who can assess and diagnose skin conditions from a medical perspective before suggesting the most appropriate treatments.
A private consultation is the starting point for all patients in order to facilitate a full discussion about the desired results as well as detailed facial and skin assessment. Find out more about first consultation.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.