LED is one of the unsung heros of skin treatments.
A non-invasive treatment which is safe in use yet effective on a wide range of skin conditions including:
- poor complexion and overall skin health
- signs of ageing e.g. lines and wrinkles on the face, hands or body
- sun damage including pigmentation
- acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea
Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are tiny light bulbs which put out non-thermal, visible wavelengths of light. The treatment is more diffuse than laser, covering a larger area with a less direct application, yet results are impressive.
LED treatment works to improve the skin’s renewal and healing processes. The treatment promotes regeneration and healing, improving enzyme repair and helping the lymph system. It also stimulates new cell growth, boosts production of collagen and stimulates new capillaries.
Dermalux LED Phototherapy is available at Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre based in Hardingstone, near Northampton. The system harnesses the power of 3 specifically chosen light waves which each play a different role:
- Red light: stimulates the fibroblast cells, which in turn triggers the production of collagen and elastin. Increases hydration for plumper skin. Works to reduce lines and improve tone and texture
- Near infrared: promotes skin healing and soothes redness and irritation. Also helps to address acne
- Blue light: works to destroy acne bacteria by damaging porphyrins, thereby reducing active acne. Helps to rebalance oil production and helps prevent breakouts
For more information see
Dermalux LED skin treatment has won a series of Aesthetics Awards for its safe and effective results:
- Treatment of the Year 2016
- Treatment of the Year 2015
- Best Treatment 2014
- Best New Treatment in 2013
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: email@example.com.