Restoracalm™ Soothing Recovery Crème by ZO Skin Health is formulated for all skin types to help calm skin irritation, reduce redness and stimulate natural skin barrier restoration.
It’s the ideal choice for skin which needs some TLC after Christmas.
- Soothes and provides relief for sensitive, weak or compromised skin
- Reduces the appearance of redness, flakiness and irritation
- Restores and helps strengthen the skin’s protective barrier whilst providing DNA repair and protection
- Stimulates collagen production and cellular renewal to enhance the skin’s natural healing process
- Buddleja plant stem cells: Calms irritated skin and provides potent antioxidant properties
- Beta-glucan: Soothes and provides rapid relief, reducing the appearance of skin redness
- Hydrolyzed serecin: Supports collagen and hyaluronic acid production
- Red ginseng extract: Promotes cellular renewal and growth
- Retinol: Stimulates epidermal renewal
- DNA repair & protection complex: enhances DNA and protects it from future damage
At Home Cosmeceutical Skin Care Regimes
ZO Medical and ZO Skin Health products are exclusively available at leading UK physician practices such as Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre in Northamptonshire.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre have many clients now enjoying this range and can show before/after photos.
The recommended starting point is a skin consultation with a trained expert, who can assess your skin and recommend the best combination of at-home and in-clinic treatments to improve and maintain it.
Find out more about ZO Skin Health cosmeceuticals and prescription skincare.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser centre stands out in the Northampton area as an independent practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments including popular dermal fillers and BOTOX as well as a range of advanced technology options are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.