New Dermalux Light Emitting Diode Treatments
We are delighted to announce the delivery of the latest Dermalux LED technology to our Northamptonshire clinic.
LED, which stands for ‘Light Emitting Diode’ really does tick all the boxes
- effective on a wide variety of skin conditions
- suits all skin types
- can be used on face or body
- genuinely and absolutely painfree
- zero downtime
- instant results, which get even better in the following weeks
The team at Mulberry House Clinic in Northamptonshire are thrilled with the new technology.
Dr John Tanqueray explains:
This is a treatment we have been observing over several years, initially with some scepticism, but there is now plenty of very good research that shows how this light source has a real biological effect on the cells in the skin – via so-called photo-biomodulation.
LED Therapy – How it Works
LED (Light Emitting Diode) therapy uses light of up to three different wavelengths to give:
- Improved skin quality and texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treats a range of conditions including lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage, open pores
- Treats inflammatory problems such as acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis
- Mainly used on the face but also suitable for neck, décolleté and hands
FREE LED TREATMENT
To launch the treatment Mulberry House are inviting patients to sample a free treatment in dedicated sessions:
- Wednesday 29th May in the morning
- Friday 14th June in the afternoon and early evening
A special package for treatments and courses booked on the day will also be available.
Northamptonshire Skin Treatments Doctor
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre based in Hardingstone near Northampton have an excellent reputation for providing the latest skincare and laser treatments and see patients from all over Northamptonshire, as well as Coventry,Rugby, Leicester and even Birmingham.