Injectable Product of the Year
Profhilo, the unique and innovative hyaluronic acid injectable product, is one of the finalists in the 2017 Aesthetics Awards.
Profhilo has already won a series of other awards in the past, including
- 2016 Winner – Aesthetics Awards Product Innovation of the Year
- 2016 Commendation – Aesthetics Awards Injectable Product of the Year
- 2015 – Anti-Ageing & Beauty Trophy for ‘Best Skin Enhancement Product’ at the 2015 AMEC Congress in Paris, France
Profhilo is a truly innovative product which has been hailed as the “game-changer” for the aesthetic industry. It is an injectable product but is not a dermal filler, nor is it akin to mesotherapy.
Profhilo injections work in 2 key ways, each of which delivers a series of benefits for the client:
- Addressing loose skin
- Achieves a lifting effect
- Smoothes out lines and wrinkles
- Structural remodelling of the skin
- Stimulates the skin’s production of collagen and elastin
- Intense hydration
- Skin has a healthy glow
- Radiant complexion
- Fine lines are diminished
- Promotes softness and smooth skin
Profhilo is a safe, highly biocompatible product which is delivered by a specially developed technique in order to minimise risks for the patient:
- BDDE-free – the product is formulated without BDDE, which is a synthetic cross-linking chemical agent used in many other dermal fillers
- Thermally stabilised using a unique, patented process
- Hyaluronic acid – using the highest concentrations on the market for maximum impact
Profhilo injections are available at Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre in Hardingstone, Northamptonshire with Dr John Tanqueray:
Profhilo does not behave like a filler, it is more about tissue stimulation. The hyaluronic acid gel is made up of two components – smaller molecules that hydrate the skin surface and larger ones that promote a slight plumping and tightening effect.
Profhilo is a great choice for a general improvement in the skin without adding significant volume. Dr John Tanqueray, MB BCh MRCGP DCH DRCOG DipOccMed BCAM
Aesthetics Awards – Injectable Product of the Year
The winner of Injectable Product of the Year will be selected from the finalists using a combination of Aesthetics reader votes (30%) and judges scores (70%). The Aesthetics Awards category judging criteria explains further:
“This award recognises manufacturers or UK distributors of injectable products for the UK aesthetics market. Finalists will be chosen from products that support a wide range of indications and can show evidence of good safety and efficacy, optimum duration and tangible benefits over similar products on the market. The winner will be selected from the finalists using a combination of Aesthetics reader votes and judges scores. Voting will constitute a 30% share of the final score.”
Voting and Judging Close 31st October and winners will be announced at The Aesthetics Awards Ceremony 2nd December at a prestigious gala dinner and presentation evening.
More 2017 Awards Finalists at Mulberry House Clinic
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre offer a number of the innovative and effective products and treatments in the Aesthetics Awards 2017 finals:
- Juvéderm® VOLITE – Injectable Product of the Year
- Tixel – Product Innovation of the Year
- ZO Skin Health – Cosmeceutical Range / Skin Treatment of the Year
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.