ZO Skin Health is highly recommended by Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre.
The skincare range features some very unique and effective ingredients which can help with many difficult skin complaints.
ZO Skin Health have produced an infographic to help explain some of the exclusive bio-engineered complexes that are found in ZO Skin Health products. ZOX¹²™, ZPRO™ and ZO-RRS2™ are powerful bio-engineered complexes, designed to enhance and improve the skin. These formulations are exclusive to ZO®.
- Antioxidant complex
- Encapsulated with vitamins A, C, and E
- 12 hour time release
- Designed to protect the skin from free radical damage
- Shields the skin from harmful IR-A (infrared) rays
- Works to inhibit future signs of premature ageing
- Antioxidant and biomimetic protein complex
- Includes Hydrolyzed Sericin and Buddleja Davidii Meristem Stem Cell
- Enhances collagen and hyaluronic acid production
- Protects the skin against cellular damage and collagen degradation
- Works to keep skin healthier and younger for longer
- Plant stem cell complex
- Formulated with Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Stem Cell and Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Stem Cell
- Powerful antioxidant protection.
- Helps to minimise skin inflammation to prevent future skin damage
ZO Skin Health
ZO Skin Health home use skin care products use the most advanced technology with highly active ingredients which stimulate the skin cells deeper in the dermis.
The products are only available through accredited and approved skin clinic professionals who have completed the ZO Training Course.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has offered both ZO Skin Health and ZO Medical since 2015. Dr John Tanqueray also visited Dr Zein Obagi in his prestigious Beverley Hills (Los Angeles) skin clinic.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience. Dr John Tanqueray is a former GP who can assess and diagnose skin conditions from a medical perspective before suggesting the most appropriate treatments.
A private consultation is suggested in the first instance in order to facilitate a full discussion about the desired results as well as detailed facial and skin assessment. Find out more about first consultation.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: email@example.com.