Latest Addition to Juvéderm® Range
We are delighted to announce that the latest Juvedérm® VOLITE dermal fillers is now available at our Northamptonshire skin clinic.
VOLITE is the latest addition to the Juvederm® range of injectable fillers and has a very specific and unique role to play in rejuvenation treatments. Rather than simply adding volume to the face, this is manufacturer Allergan’s first injectable product specifically designed to improve skin quality for a healthy and radiant glow.
Allergan’s innovative new hyaluronic acid injectable product uses their patented VYCROSS® technology which is also used in VOLUMA, VOLBELLA and VOLIFT.
What Does Juvéderm® VOLITE Do?
Juvéderm® VOLITE treatment delivers improvements in:
- Smoother skin (reduction of fine lines)
- Better hydration (moisturisation)
- Greater elasticity (ability to return to normal state after movement/stretching)
Treatment is suitable not only for the face, but also neck, décolletage and hands. Treatment is comfortable thanks to the addition of a local anesthetic ingredient (lidocaine) to enhance patient comfort.
Allergan’s press release shares the results of clinical testing:
- Results can last up to nine months with just one treatment session
- Improvement in skin quality at one, four and six months
- One month after treatment, 96% of patients’ cheeks were smoother (investigator assessment)
- One month after treatment, 91% of patients reported they were more satisfied with their skin
- Results were sustained at six months, where patients reported that they continued to see significant improvements in skin hydration and were satisfied with their skin
Pre-Launch Testing at our Northamptonshire Clinic
As an an approved trainer for Allergan products (including BOTOX®, Juvéderm®, Juvéderm® VOLUMA and VOLBELLA; Dr Tanqueray was one of the first UK practitioners to experience using Juvéderm® VOLITE prior to its official launch and says:
Dr Tanqueray is now involved in training other practitioners in its use.
We will shortly be sharing before and after photo results of treatment.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has an excellent reputation in the Northampton area as an independent, doctor-led practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.