If you’re new to the idea of cosmetic treatments, taking that first step can be quite a big deal.
You’ll probably spend a while thinking through whether dermal fillers are right for you. You might also be considering whether you’re really ready for them or whether a better moisturiser would do the trick, or else perhaps you’d be better waiting for the signs of ageing to get worse before taking action.
10 Reasons to Consider Juvederm Fillers
To help, we’ve come up with 10 reasons why you might want to think about having Juvederm fillers:
- You moisturise regularly but it doesn’t smooth out the lines and wrinkles
- You’ve noticed that your face is beginning to show signs of tiredness or stress
- You feel less confident about the way you look
- You want to tackle specific problem areas e.g.
- forehead lines
- frown lines
- nose-to-mouth creases
- lines at the corners of your mouth that pull your smile downwards.
- Your cheeks are looking hollow or drawn
- You feel you could do with a subtle lift to pull up or redefine facial features
- Your lips appear thinner and less sensual
- Your mouth seems harder and you look a bit severe
- You want natural-looking results and hate the idea of surgery or looking fake
- You like the idea of something that will refresh your face quickly
Dermal Fillers, Northamptonshire
For fillers or dermal fillers in the Northamptonshire area, Mulberry House Clinic & Laser centre stands out as an independent practice with over 10 years experience. The clinic has considerable expertise in providing natural-looking treatments with fillers from the relatively simple lip enhancement to sophisticated multi-point facelift. Mulberry House Clinic is one of the UK’s top Juvederm Voluma clinics.
Cosmetic injections are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser centre stands out in the Northampton area as an independent practice with over 10 years experience. For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: email@example.com.