ZO Skin Health have produced an infographic to explain the 7-step process involved in carrying out their Ossential® Stimulator Peel treatment.
The facial peel process is a lot more complex than many might initially think, including:
- Cleanse – with Offects® Hydrating Cleanser – to remove makeup and impurities
- Exfoliate – with Offects® Exfoliating Polish – to prepare the skin and remove dry, dead skin cells
- Activate – with Offects® Exfoliating Polish Activator – to enhance the exfoliation activity
- Prep, peel and neutralise – with Ossential® products
- Peel prep applied to the face
- Stimulator peel applied with a brush
- Peel neutralizer using pre-soaked pads
- Offects® Hydrating Cleanser reapplied to remove any Neutralizer residue
- Replenish– with Ossential® Growth Factor Serum – to provide the skin with the necessary amino acids, vitamins and peptides
- Calm and Nourish – with Ommerse® Renewal Creme – to provide the skin with anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory extracts
- Protect – with Oclipse® Sunscreen + Primer SPF30 – to provide the skin with broad spectrum sun protection
Ossential Stimulator Peel Infographic
Ossential Stimulator Peel Northamptonshire
The ZO Stimulator Peel is just £85 at Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre.
The clinic also offers the more advanced and intensive 3-step peel.
ZO Skin Health
As well as professional peels, the ZO Skin Health skincare range is also available.
Dr John Tanqueray has offered the range at the clinic since 2004 and works closely with ZO Skin Health on new developmentsl.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser centre stands out in the Northampton area as an independent practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.