Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre has produced a new video specifically to help and inform new patients who are preparing for their first consultation at the skin treatment centre.
Dr John Tanqueray and nurse Liz Tanqueray recognise that it can be a daunting experience – for those who have had treatment elsewhere and allthemore for clients who are new to the idea of having professional skin treatments.
Video: What to Expect at your First Consultation
Dr John Tanqueray explains what to expect at your first consultation. Consultations include:
- medical questionnaire using a simple pre-consultation form, which includes medical history, medication and any previous treatments
- your concerns about your skin and what you’d like to address
- examination of your skin/facial features by Dr John Tanqueray
- doctor’s recommendations for appropriate non-surgical skin treatments e.g. anti-wrinkle injections, fillers, LED skin therapy, laser skin treatment
- personalised skin treatment plan with costs
- discussion of any potential side-effects or aftercare requirements
- opportunity to ask any questions
Dr Tanqueray says
“Please be assured you will never be pressurised into having any treatment as we feel it’s an important decision that should not be rushed”
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser centre stands out in the Northampton area as an independent practice with over 10 years experience. Cosmetic skin treatments are carried out by Dr John Tanqueray, who also works with Allergan to train other professionals in his skills and techniques.
For further information and advice, Mulberry House Clinic offer a no-obligation consultation with the doctor himself. The opportunity to have expert advice is valuable and hence there is a £50 consultation fee for this service. However should you go on to have treatment with us in the following 3 months this is redeemable against the cost of your treatment.
There is no pressure to have a treatment, so for a professional opinion on your skin and discussion about what treatments could help, why not contact the team.