ZO Skin Health Treatment of the Month
As part of our mission to introduce our clients to the benefits of real skincare – we are pleased to present our first ZO Skin Health treatment of the month:
Ossential Daily Power Defense
Dr John Tanqueray explains:
“This is the one product that appears in everyone’s protocol for treatment, whether you are 20 and have perfect skin, 65 with sun damage, or anywhere in between with any skin issue.”
Daily Power Defense is a very modern innovative cream which is designed to:
- strengthen the skin’s barrier function
- help not only protect the skin cells, but help repair damaged DNA
- restore skin function and elasticity
- minimize UV oxidative damage and uneven pigmentation
Ossential® Daily Power Defense uses DNA repair enzymes to enhance your skin’s recovery capabilities. These special enzymes attach directly to the person’s own DNA molecules and repair oxidative damage caused by UV exposure.
It works all day with time-release retinol, enzymes and anti-oxidants to repair damaged cells and protect against future damage.
- Ultrasomes (UV-endonuslease) and Roxisomes (glycosylase): Enzymes that initiate and speed up the repair to DNA
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Retinol (Vitaine): Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production, and helps even skin tone
- Ceramide 6: Helps restore barrier function
- Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7): Stimulates collagen production
Free ZO Skin Health Consultation
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre in Northamptonshire stock a range of ZO Skin Health products which enable them to provide customised skin regimes to suit clients individual needs. The products have active ingredients which can help with a range of challenging conditions and issues, creating truly beautiful results.
Dr John Tanqueray says:
At Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre we believe that getting the right advice is vital to anybody contemplating skin treatment, so our consultations are offered free of charge to allow uninhibited discussion and professional advice.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.