Fine Thread Contour (FTC) PDO Threads
Silhouette Soft offers a number of advantages for patients seeking a simple non-surgical procedure for younger looking skin. Silhouette is based on non-permanent sutures and therefore offers a much safer and softer alternative to a facelift for younger patients.
However, Dr John Tanqueray explains:
While there were definite advantages we felt that the results were on the subtle side which meant we could not recommend them to everybody.
Fine Thread Contour (FTC) PDO Threads offer an alternative treatment with a series of appealing benefits, including:
- Flexible procedure, which can be used for skin tightening, skin quality and even reducing fat
- Gentle yet effective results with a fast recovery
- Threads resorbed in around 6 months
- Benefits are visible for 2 years or more
- Clinically proven material used in medicine for 15 years
- Primarily for facial treatments, but can also be used to improve brow, under the eyes, neck, chin, arms and abdomen
Free Consultation, Northampton
To help patients discuss the skin treatment options most suited to their needs, Mulberry House Clinic offer a free consultation with individual advice from an experienced practitioner.
Consultations are offered free of charge, to enable open and unbiased discussion about the most appropriate treatment based on the patient’s preferences as well as their skin and medical background.
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.