The incredible 8-point facelift has grown in popularity to become the most popular treatment at Mulberry House Clinic in Northamptonshire.
Patients have appreciated the natural yet effective results that the technique achieves without surgery and many have returned to repeat the treatment.
So what are the secrets to this procedure?
- comprehensive, non-invasive facial rejuvenation
- very natural look, working with facial contours for an overall rejuvenation rather than troubleshooting specific lines
- ‘structural’ use of dermal fillers to redefine the face
- deals with the sagginess that can occur as the skin ages
- additional volume creates a lifting effect, rather than just filling in wrinkles
- the ‘lift’ smooths the skin for a younger look
- aesthetic and scientific approach to facial dynamics
Non Invasive Facelift Costs and Benefits
Compared to surgery, the cost is very attractive. Indeed, Mulberry House Clinic are also competitively priced vs the Harley Street doctors, thanks to their privately owned clinic near Northampton.
Yet apart from the price, the procedure has other significant benefits too. There are instant results, a negligible recovery to contemplate, no dressings, no hospital stay or general anaesthetic and a soft, natural result.
For those interested in non-invasive facial rejuvenation, Mulberry House Clinic offer a free consultation with experienced practitioner Dr John Tanqueray, who will give individual advice based on consultation and review of medical history and any previous treatments.
Mulberry House Clinic
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre was established in 2003 and offers a range of skin treatments for aesthetic improvement as well as tackling skin conditions.
Founder and doctor Dr Tanqueray himself has been carrying out professional skin treatments since 1999 and carries out all cosmetic injections. As an experienced doctor, he has the knowledge to recommend the most appropriate treatment.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.