Traditionally, the spring and summer are popular times for laser hair removal; as patients start courses to be ready for a summer without the daily hassle of shaving legs or underarms.
However, many of those embarking on treatment do not realise that it takes a few months before the courses is finished, so treatment should really start as soon as possible. All the more so because skin exposed to laser treatment is more sensitive to the sun and needs to have additional protection with sun screen if it is in the light.
Starting laser hair removal in the winter has a number of advantages:
- Courses can be completed ready for the summer. Treatments are normally every 3-4 weeks apart and a course is usually 6 treatments. Start in November and you’ll be all done by Easter
- The body is naturally more covered with clothing in the winter – so no extra sun protection is required if it is an area not exposed
- Lasers work by looking for colour contrast i.e. dark hair against pale skin – this contrast is at its greatest in winter when the hair isn’t sun bleached and the skin has little or no natural tan. The combination makes for a good result
- You will notice some improvement after the first treatment, so by Christmas you’ll already be shaving less already
- The results are an expected 94% reduction on hair, which means a life without daily shaving or painful waxing.
Laser Hair Removal Northamptonshire
Mulberry House Clinic & Laser Centre offer the very latest laser hair removal technology at their Hardingstone clinic near Northampton. Treatments are available for men as well as women and both body and face may be treated.
Mulberry House Clinic offer discounts on courses, so the 6th treatment is free when a course is booked.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please complete our contact form, call 01604 702630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.