Tropocells Skin Improvement
Tropocells, formerly known as MyCells is a treatment for skin regeneration using Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP therapy.
The treatment can be used for a range of results:
- improving the texture of the skin
- better skin-tone
- firming the skin
- reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- volumising the deeper layers to increase support under the skin
Tropocells consists of key cells and proteins which are extracted from a blood sample taken in the clinic just prior to treatment. The blood fraction we use is called Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP – which is known to accelerate normal healing pathways, and when injected into the skin it will stimulate and restore it.
Medical Uses of PRP
PRP has been used for some time in other medical fields such as orthopaedic and maxillo-facial surgery.
Additional areas where Tropocells has been used successfully for skin treatment are:
- active acne
- acne scarring
- hair loss
Advantages of Tropocells:
- As your own blood components are used and nothing is added it is completely natural and safe
- It can be used on any area of skin – the main areas are eyes, face, neck, décolleté and hands
- In particular it can be used for the delicate skin both just below and above the eyes – these are areas that have traditionally been very difficult to treat effectively
- MyCells can be used both for skin texture and volume
- Downtime is short, usually some puffiness or blotchiness for 1-2 days
- We believe it is very cost-effective, costing little more than Botox and offering results for up to 18 months
For further information visit www.my-cells.net
PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Patient Review
"The skin on my chest has made an incredible improvement. I don’t think it could be any better"