Portrait skin regeneration is unlike any other treatment available today. It is not a laser, radio frequency, or light-based treatment. It is a completely new plasma energy technology that works both on and below the surface of the skin to modify the skin's architecture so that new collagen is generated.
Portrait® is effective in:
- reducing the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles,
- treating sun-damaged skin,
- improving skin tone and texture,
- improving acne scars and tightening skin
It works on a variety of skin types.
A new dramatically different, clinically proven treatment
During the short procedure, the unique scientific action of Portrait® transfers plasma energy to the treated area without direct contact to the skin. This technique preserves the skin's outer layers which act as a protective dressing until new skin regenerates. Downtime is minimal and clinical studies show that the improvements you see following your treatment will become even more dramatic over time.
True skin regeneration for smoother, more beautiful skin
Portrait® skin regeneration can be used to treat an entire face or a specific area. Treatment for an entire face can take as little as 20 minutes; a regional treatment can be as short as 10 – 15 minutes. Shortly after, you will see improvements in your skin texture and tone and diminished wrinkles giving you a new, more vibrant and youthful appearance. Over time you will see continuing improvement that is truly unique.
The results are comparable to aggressive laser resurfacing but the downtime is dramatically reduced. It keeps working, stimulating collagen production that has a unique matrix and increasing elastin for up to one year with continued improvement to the skin. And, Portrait® is safe and effective. It gives you the results you want without the lengthy downtime or the risks associated with other treatments.
Ideal Candidates for Portrait®
There are many ideal candidates for Portrait®, including:
- Individuals considering laser surgery, a face lift and/or plastic surgery
- Individuals seeking to repair photo-damage and improve the appearance of age spots, or hyperpigmentation
- Individuals seeking to remove pre-cancerous lesions
- Individuals wanting to reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Individuals wanting to tighten the skin
- Individuals wanting to improve the overall skin tone and texture to recapture a youthful skin quality they have not enjoyed for years
Portrait Skin Regeneration Reviews
"My skin looks and feels fresher"
"I've seen some improvement in the scarring already"
"I had some redness for a week after the treatment but the result has been well